Teeth spring tillers, articulated double springs, 3 points linkage, 15-115 hp
- Box frame consisting of steel bars (MED series having a rectangular 38×25 mm and ED and EDC series having a
square 38×38 mm profile), reinforced with square tube 80×6 mm in E-9D REF E-11D and E-13D models and 100×8 mm
in E-15D, E17-D models
- Special steel tines with cemented greasable bushings.
- Double springs 55x10x330 mm.
- Models E7-DC with curve teeth in the edge
- Reversible tines in special treated steel 242x45x8 mm sections on MED serie and 265x60x9 mm on ED and EDC series.